Women who appear to be constantly complaining, "nagging" or expressing frustration are really trying to communicate that one or more of their basic human needs are not being fulfilled. This type of behavior is a REQUEST in disguise. If you can ascertain what basic human need is not being met then you will know exactly what to do to fulfill this need or at least ask your partner how you can fulfill this need.
For those of you who don't know what the 6 basic human needs are, here is the list:
1) Certainty/Security -assurance you can avoid pain and gain pleasure.
2) Uncertainty/Variety - the need for the unknown, change, new stimuli and surprises.
3) Uniqueness/Significance - feeling unique, important, special or needed.
4) Love and Connection -a strong feeling of closeness or union with someone or something.
5) Growth -an expansion of capacity, capability or understanding.
6) Contribution - a sense of service and focus on helping, giving to and supporting others
When a woman is communicating with anger or frustration the man needs to listen intently without getting defensive, shutting down or withdrawing. Instead he needs to see her essence, step up, open his heart and say to her “bring it on! I’m here and I’m not leaving.”